The third edition of the
International Workshop on Metamaterials-by-Design
will be held on December 14-15, 2017, in Madrid, Spain
The main objective of the Workshop (which is technically co-sponsored
by EuMA, METAMORPHOSE, and URSI) will be to present a comprehensive
overview of the latest advances and emerging trends in
the theory, methods, and applications of the Material-by-Design paradigm.
To this end, the Workshop will feature the Keynote Presentations by
- Prof. Yang HAO Queen Mary University of London, UK
- Prof. Stefano MACI University of Siena, Italy
- Prof. Ferran MARTIN Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
- Prof. Franisco MESA Universidad de Sevilla, Spain
- Prof. Sergei TRETYAKOV Aalto University, Finland
- Prof. Douglas H. WERNER Penn State University, USA
The Workshop will also feature two Round Tables (involving major industrial
players in the field) as well as peer-reviewed contributions (submission of
abstracts is currently open). Accepted papers will be published in the
IOP Conference Series [abstract submission deadline: 15 September 2017].
Selected papers accepted and presented at the Workshop will be offered
the possibility to be extended and published on a dedicated Special Issue
of the EPJ Applied Metamaterials (http://epjam.edp-open.org).
For additional info please visit
Call for paper IWMbD2017.Call-for-Papers
We hope you will plan to participate to the Workshop.
Giacomo OLIVERI and Eva RAJO IGLESIAS
Chairs, IWMbD 2017