The PhD programme in Industrial and Information Engineering aims at preparing high-level researchers and technicians to capably operate in both scientific and industrial research activities in three different curricula: Aerospace, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Energy Conversion and Management.
Some topics in Electronic and Computer Engineering curriculum are concern with:
- Synthesis and Diagnostic of Conformal Arrays (with Phase-less measurements too)
- Near-Far Field transformation
- TWI (Through the Wall Imaging).
- RCS (Radar Cross Section) Estimation.
- Sub-surface Imaging.
- Medical and Radar Imaging.
- Radar for automotive
Candidates (also Italians) graduated in foreign universities, in possession of the requirements (see https://www.unicampania.it/RipartizioniFS/RAG/Dottorati_di_Ricerca/35/Excerpt_XXXV.pdf ) may apply in the reserved selection. The reserved competition usually consists only in the qualification’s assessment.
The Applicants must have strong background in Mathematics, Electromagnetic Theory and MATLAB software.
The annual amount of the scholarship is equal to € 15,343.28. Starting from the second year, in addition to the scholarship, a budget about 10% of the total scholarship is available to each student for the research activity in Italy and abroad.
- The application form must be sent – under penalty of exclusion – by July 4th 2019.
- Posting of assessment results is available on September 12th, 2019 at 9:30 a.m.
- Doctoral programme starts on November 1st 2019
For Further information, please contact: Dr. Maria Antonia Maisto email@example.com