IEEE UkrMW-2022 is the second IEEE Ukrainian Microwave Week which has brought together several international Microwave, Antennas and Radar conferences, workshops and symposia which was traditionally held in Ukraine.
The focus of 2022 Week is on Microwaves, Millimeter and Submillimeter Waves, Antenna Theory and Techniques, Radar and Remote Sensing, Ultrawideband and Ultrashort Impulse Signals, Electromagnetic Compatibility, Electromagnetic Direct and Inverse Problems, Electromagnetic Theory, Geomagnetism and Acoustics.
Paper Submission due September 23, 2022
Paper Acceptance Notification October 23, 2022
Final Camera Ready Paper Submission November 1, 2022
IEEE Ukrainian Microwave Week November 14 – 18, 2022
|IEEE UkrMW-2022 tracks and topics:|
|The track “Physics and Engineering of Microwaves, Millimeter and Submillimeter Waves” (MSMW)||The track “Antenna Theory and Techniques” (ICATT)||The track “Microwaves, Radar and Remote Sensing” (MRRS)||The track “Ultrawideband and Ultrashort Impulse Signals” (UWBUSIS)||The track “Direct and Inverse Problems of Electromagnetic and Acoustic Wave Theory” (DIPED)|
|· Waves in semiconductors and in solid-state structures
· Microwave superconductivity
· Vacuum electronics
· Solid-state devices
· Radio astronomy and Earth’s environment study
· Artificial materials: metamaterials and composite structures
· Scientific and industrial instrumentation
· Biomedical applications
|· General Antenna Theory
· Reflector, Lens and Hybrid Antennas
· Antenna Arrays
· Adaptive Antennas, Smart Antennas
· Low-Gain, Printed Antennas
· Antennas for Mobile Communications
· Antennas for Industrial and Medical Applications
· Antennas for Radioastronomy
· Antenna Radomes and Absorbers
· Antenna Measurements
|· Active and passive radars, components and circuits
· Analog and digital components of radar and electronic systems
· Signal Data and Image processing
· Scattering and RCS; parametric and Doppler techniques
· Target classification and identification
· Remote sensing of Land/ Atmosphere; remote sensing systems for light air vehicles and UAV
· Radar applications: Meteorology; Biomedicine, Security and Defense, Automotive, Industrial radars
· GPR and TWS radar; SAR and ISAR; Acoustic, radio-acoustic and secondary radar systems
· Metamaterials in Radar
· The educational and historical aspects
|· Ultra-wideband signal processing
· Theoretical investigations and numerical simulations of UWB and ultrashort impulse signals and processes
· Generation and receiving of UWB signals and ultrashort impulses
· Ultra-wideband antennas
· Electromagnetic compatibility
· Electromagnetic metrology
· Propagation and scattering of ultra-wideband and ultrashort impulse signals in natural and artificial materials (complex media, radio absorbers, biomaterials, nanostructures, metamaterials, etc.)
· Ultra-wideband radar and ground-penetrating radar
· Application of UWB signals and ultrashort impulses (communication, medicine, etc.)
|· Inverse problems and synthesis
· Scattering and diffraction
· Theoretical aspects of Electromagnetics
· Numerical methods in Electromagnetics
· Waveguides and photonic crystal structures
· Acoustics: theory and application
Submissions have to present original work that has not been previously published and is not under review elsewhere.
Papers should be submitted in PDF format, from 4 to 6 full A4 pages in length, prepared according to the IEEE Conference Proceedings template.
The IEEE UkrMW-2022 will implement a single-blind peer-review process. All submitted papers will be provided to two-three independent anonymous reviewers. All accepted papers and oral (or poster) presentations at the IEEE UkrMW-2022 will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science etc). “No-show” papers won’t be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
At least one of the authors (presenting author) of each accepted paper is required to register, pay the participation fee and participate in the Conference. Each author can submit and present no more than 3 papers.
The IEEE Ukraine Section, being fully aware of the difficult economic situation in Ukraine this year, made participation in the IEEE Ukraine Conferences 2022 free of charge for Ukrainians. You will simply need to fill out an application form posted on the Week website.