Abstract Submission Portal for the URSI GASS 2020 is NOW OPEN.
The XXXIII General Assembly and Scientific Symposium (GASS) of the International Union of Radio Science (URSI) will be held at Sapienza University Campus (www.ursi2020.org).
The GASS of URSI are held at intervals of three years to review current research trends, present new discoveries and make plans for the future research and special projects in all areas of radio science.
The program offers exciting opportunities for Young Scientists (www.ursi2020.org/young-scientists/) and a Student Paper competition (www.ursi2020.org/grants-award/).
We are looking forward to welcoming you in the eternal city for this unmissable appointment.
PAPER SUBMISSION CLOSING: delayed at FEBRUARY 10, 2020
– Commission A: Electromagnetic Metrology, Electromagnetic measurements and Standards
– Commission B: Fields and Waves
– Commission C: Radio-communication Systems and Signal Processing
– Commission D: Electronics and Photonics
– Commission E: Electromagnetic Noise and Interference
– Commission F: Wave Propagation and Remote Sensing
– Commission G: Ionospheric Radio and Propagation
– Commission H: Waves in Plasmas
– Commission J: Radio Astronomy
– Commission K: Electromagnetics in Biology and Medicine